Why We Need Your Help
International Book Project is a small organization doing big things! With a staff of four, International Book Project depends on the hard work and steadfast commitment of its volunteers. Thanks to these volunteers, our organization is able to send more than 300,000 books to over 30 countries each year.
What Volunteers Do:
- Sorting books in the warehouse – Volunteers sort books and organize the warehouse. We operate more efficiently when our warehouse is organized. We receive donations of books five days a week, ensuring there’s always something for volunteers to do.
- Packing books – We send more than six sea containers per year. Most of these containers are packed and shipped directly from our warehouse. Our volunteers organize, record, and box the 15,000-30,000+ books necessary to fill just one container.
- Organizing a Book Drive or Event — International Book Project values innovative ways to raise funds and awareness for our mission. Many groups hold book or fundraising drives or carry out service projects. We would be happy to provide informational materials to help you get started!
How to Get Started
- Signing up to volunteer – Contact Stacie Musser by email, email@example.com to schedule your volunteer service.
- Volunteering hours – Monday through Friday, 10am-5pm, by appointment.